Monday 19 September 2016

A Dose Of Buckley on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/ADoseofBuckley/videos

I have posted a link to the channel of one of my favourite YouTube personalities, ADoseOfBuckley. He posts videos weekly and addresses a range of largely discussed topics whether it be current events or more trivial occurrences in pop culture, he even has a few original segments from time to time. I find him to be different from many other YouTubers seeing as how he almost never shows his face and instead relies on comical visual aids to help get his points across. Although he intends to be comedic, he often makes compelling points about the various matters he speaks on.

I enjoy this channel mainly for Buckley's specific brand of dry humour which to me sets him apart from others, but I also like hearing a new perspective on the different topics that people are discussing on the internet at a given time. He's Canadian too, so it's cool to sometimes hear him mention relatable aspects of Canadian life. Check out his channel for a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment