Saturday 17 September 2016

YouTube Reaction Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO1F8ut-dDM

Recently a friend introduced me to a YouTube channel called TinaTimeTV. This channel features a girl and her reactions to different music covers among other things. I personally love watching her reaction videos to cover artists such as Conor Maynard and Alex Aiono. The videos she reacts to are usually popular artists such as the ones I mentioned above. Conor Maynard and Alex Aiono music videos are becoming more and more popular as I have noticed many of my friends have shared their videos on other social media sites such as Facebook.

The specific video I have posted features both artists singing a cover to Justin Bieber's Cold Water. The video currently has 161 574 views which I think is incredible for just an ordinary girls reactions. If you are looking for a good laugh I would definitely recommend following her channel as her videos such as this one are quite entertaining. I think her channel is a great example of how even a simple idea such as filming your own reactions to a video can grab such a large audiences attention. I know many people follow other vloggers on YouTube so I thought this would be a great video to share.


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I enjoy these types of videos too! I think the reason why they have become so popular is because hearing someone else's opinions can help determine your own! And since TinaTimeTV is of similar age to us university students, her reactions will most likely be similar to many others and ourselves which makes her very personable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You showed me these videos and I think they are hilarious. I love watching her reactions because they are so entertaining. I love that she is being herself and that her reaction are just so real and genuine. She is so relatable because she is around our age and I find myself crying laughing at every single one of her videos.

    ReplyDelete