Sunday 18 September 2016

Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund

Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund is a website and blog "run by" a dachshund named Crusoe (but actually managed by his owner's Ryan and Lauren). Being a wiener dog extraordinaire,  I have one of my own named Penny, this site is the perfect go to at the end of a long day just to have a laugh. The idea behind this blog is so simple - who doesn't love to watch dogs acting in videos? Almost everything is written from Crusoe's point of view which makes it so unique and personal. 

I enjoy reading this blog and watching the videos for so many reasons, but mainly because 1) wiener dogs are the best breed of dogs (although, I could be bias) and 2) it is such a heartwarming form of entertainment. Crusoe has become a sort of symbol within my family - anytime a new video comes up on Facebook I am bound to have it posted to my wall by all of my aunts. In a way he brings us all a little closer and is a highlight of our conversations when my family gets together. 

This blog is an easy example of taking something that means so much to you and bringing it to life for the world to see. I'm sure Ryan and Lauren had no idea how much this would take off and how famous their dog would become simply by making fun videos and posting them for everyone to see. I encourage you to check out his website or his Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment