Monday 19 September 2016

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-Th83bH_thdKZDJCrn88g

The link above is for The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon's Youtube Channel. My favourite talk show host is Jimmy Fallon because of his chemistry and genuine relationships with so many celebrities. He makes simple interviews very entertaining and no interview is ever the same. I also enjoy how he incorporated skits and games with celebrities into the interviews to see what the
celebrities are like in different situations. Jimmy Fallon is charismatic and personable in all of his interviews.

His YouTube channel provides short clips of interviews or individual skits or games played and is extremely addicting to watch. This YouTube Channel also stays up to date with his show aired on television so you won't fall behind. His YouTube channel is easily accessible and archives all interviews so you can rewatch your favourites.

I would highly recommend subscribing or just simply checking out Jimmy Fallon's YouTube channel whenever you have some free time or you are hanging out with friends. His interviews are extremely entertaining and show the celebrities in a more fun a natural environment.

One of my personal favourite posts from his channel is the Lip Sync Battle with famous comedian and actress Melissa McCarthy. Jimmy Fallon and his guest lip sing to two songs and compete for the audience's applause. I have watched many of these, and yet Melissa McCarthy was able to do a hilarious rendition of "Colours of the Wind" where both the audience and Jimmy were beside themselves with laughter.

Check out the link of this Lip Sync Battle below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saOHKFWW3tU

4 comments:

  1. I love the lip sync battles as well! One of my personal favourites is the one of Channing Tatum and his wife which went viral. I think it is awesome that you can go onto his Youtube channel and find any of the lip sync battles, that is how I showed my friends what is was when they didn't know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jimmy Fallon! He is also my favourite talk show host. My favourite is his Hashtags segments. I don't know why I love watching this segment but I find it extremely funny. My favourite one is #MyWorstCar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhFYuF5muiM) I love how he acts out the tweets, it makes me laugh every time I watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor! I also love Jimmy Fallon, I think he is super entertaining and very talented! Whenever I miss recording his show at night, I make sure to find it elsewhere either on Facebook or YouTube. His lip sync battles are amazing and I make sure to not miss a single one! I also like the show lip sync battle that LL Cool J and Chrissy Teigan Host, I'm sure you would enjoy that as well! These videos are also posted on YouTube and most of the time shared on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The amount of times I have wasted hours of time watching Jimmy Fallon videos is uncountable (usually when I should be studying). I personally don't even watch the show I only watch his youtube channel which is cool as you don't need to actually sit down and watch the show you can personally select your favourite videos to watch. I think my favourite videos from his channel would probably be anything with him and Jennifer Lawrence, I just think those two are hilarious together. I personally think the only reason I have come to love Jimmy Fallon as much as I do is because of social media.

    ReplyDelete