Monday 19 September 2016

Creating on Canva



https://www.canva.com/?utm_expid=91934774-5.26cy9yYYRiWumX0P3sBWLQ.0



My friend recently introduced me to Canva, a website that allows people that have minimal design knowledge to easily create graphic designs.  I do not own any fancy software or know too much about design, but really enjoy creating graphic designs. Previously, I [painfully] used Microsoft Paint, and I just found I was not able to be as creative as I wanted to be.  Canva allowed me to easily create content for an Instagram account I run that made the account look a lot more professional. It is really easy to find free designs on the site, it allows you to upload your own pictures and you can save your design to your desktop with having to worry about being charged or the hassle of creating a complicated account.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad someone else has heard of Canva! It is such a great tool to use for those interested in creating designs (for marketing, social media, etc.). I am in the same boat as you in that I do not own any "fancy" software to create these designs. Over the summer I had to create a lot of promotional material for my job and was thrown into Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. My only sense of design was from Canva, which I found to be a lot more user friendly and creates the same quality of work if you work hard at it. It is definitely a terrific tool to use at school too, I used it to create posters for creative projects for different courses. I would recommend this tool to anyone who is interested in being creative with themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this tool before and I am very happy you shared it! During the summer I as well worked on the social media pages for the company I worked for and this tool would have come in very handy. I myself am not very artistically talented so anything to make creations easier would be perfect. Thanks for sharing and I will definitely use Canva from now on!

    ReplyDelete