Monday 19 September 2016

Bulldog Struggles

Image retrieved from: http://ow.ly/sTYi304mWs1

I'm a little ashamed to admit that lately I've been OBSESSED with videos of bulldogs trying to sit in chairs. 
This isn't a new thing. Bulldogs have been tryna get their bodacious booties up into lawn chairs for years. It wasn't until recently that it occurred to me that people probably actually take videos of their bulldogs trying to get into chairs and then post said videos on the internet. 
Or Instagram. 
Or Snapchat. 
Or Facebook. 
And I'm so glad they do. 
I don't know what does it for me: the wrinkles, the chub or the look of desperation on their adorable smushed in faces.
I will literally replay the same videos over, and over and over again because it's hilarious. 
But it's pretty inspirational too. 
The way I see it, it's a little like life. Life is a struggle. Sometimes you feel like giving up, sometimes you need a little help, but eventually everything is alright in the end. You get up in that chair and you show life who's boss. 

2 comments:

  1. This post is fabulous, I love dogs (especially dog videos) so I can't believe I haven't seen these videos before! Thank you for sharing them! :)

    Although this video isn't of a bulldog, check out this husky video that popped up on my Facebook newsfeed the other day --> https://www.facebook.com/hypedojodotcom/videos/1587841501507588/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Especially the message you end it with. I am also a dog person and back home (in Holland, I'm in Canada on exchange) we have six dogs. Thank you for sharing, videos like these make me smile!

    ReplyDelete