Saturday 17 September 2016

Carpool Karaoke


“Carpool karaoke” is a new interactive way of interviewing celebrities created by TV personality James Corden from The Late Late Show. Within this segment James interacts with various musical artists riding in the passenger seat of his car while he drives around Los Angeles and sings along to the artists songs. This fun new segment has gone viral and is posted for the world to see on James Corden’s YouTube channel as well.

I personally love watching these videos because the unique interview style allows viewers to see a celebrity in a way that is so unconventional. Fans such as myself love seeing artists in a “normal” environment, such as singing along to the radio in the car.
I love the concept of watching a performance as well as an interview all in one short video and I believe James Corden’s comedic attitude makes him the perfect TV personality for this.

The link shows you my favourite Carpool Karaoke, hope you guys enjoy as much as I do!


4 comments:

  1. Great post! I can see why you enjoy Carpool Karaoke's so much! The videos do a great job of presenting celebrities, that seem so distanced from us since we only see them on stage, on the radio, and on television, in a much more relaxed atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy watching Carpool Karaoke as well. I think that James Cordon is very funny and I agree with your posing that his personality is perfect for a TV segment like this. I always get excited when a new edition of Carpool Karaoke is posted on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here yet another fan of carpool karaoke! I agree that it is unique to see celebrities in an environment like this. Personally, I also find it very funny how the celebrities react to the fact that James is actually a good singer; they always seem so surprised!

    ReplyDelete