Sunday 18 September 2016

Pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com

Pinterest is one of my favourite websites on social media for many reasons.  On Pinterest, you can search for, save, and share content from various websites.  Once you have found an image or an article that interests you, you are able to save it by pinning it to your Pinterest board.

I have many different Pinterest boards.  I generally like to use Pinterest to search for different ideas for food recipes, or fashion and makeup.  I find this website to be very useful, as I am able to find and save these different items for future reference.  I am on Pinterest almost everyday and I am able to constantly find new and exciting images and information.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    I enjoy Pinterest as well. For me, it was useful when i was working with camps and had to think of theme related crafts. I like the Do-it-yourself pages where they show different ways to make something without having someone else do it or buying it. Another thing I like about Pinterest is seeing things being used in multiple ways that wouldn't of been thought of otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really how creative Pinterest is. It is where I get any sort of creative idea. I like to dye my hair and before a hair appointment I find myself on Pinterest looking up different hair styles and colours trying to find one I really like. I also attempt a lot of DIY crafts as well. Just last month my friends and I attempted to make our own candles from a link we found on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much like you Nicole, I enjoy spending a large amount of time on Pinterest due to the variety of content and the ease of saving the content for a later date. Since I love to cook, I find it to be a very easy way to get quick recipes and get directed to other food blogs. My roommates and I at school tend to use Pinterest on a regular basis to use up the food that we have left in the fridge and there always seems to be something for us to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Pinterest is so cool! It is such a good place to come with ideas for just about everything! I first learned about it when my sister-in-law had her first baby, she looked up all these creative baby pictures to take, so she introduced me to the site. I use Pinterest for everything now! As a sorority girl I understand that Pinterest is a sorority girls best friend. I can search anything relating to a theme we are doing and instantly have hundreds of ideas for crafts, games and food! Just like you I am on Pinterest everyday too!

    ReplyDelete